Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP UI quality opinion

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 12:35 PM, Aleksey Midenkov wrote:
> I think UI is horrible.
>
> 1. No toolbars;
> 2. Toolbox is out of image window;
>
> People, what are you thinking about?!

Mostly we were wondering where the hell you've been all our lives with
your insightful observations. Not a day without a thought "I wish
Aleksey Midenkov came to enlighten us" :)

So thank you :)

Simply put, we know that GIMP's UI still sucks in many respects. We've
been improving it since several years and results are there to see for
anyone who goes beyond the boring "no toolbar = not usable" mantra.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org