Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-user] ANNOUNCE: GIMP 2.7.5 released

Well, alrighty then.  Sorry if I caused a ruckus as that was surely not my
intention.  I just wanted to throw it out there to test the waters before
deciding whether to install this thing. Thanks for all the feedback.  I will
step softly out of the fray now.  I do appreciate the value you all give to this
fine product.  Take care.

John