Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-user] ANNOUNCE: GIMP 2.7.5 released

Looks like Gez has a direct line to who knows who. :)

Yes, my builds were uploaded to Graphicall.org by one of the users. I
have looked into these reports and they are all false. One user
reported running the build through a lot of so called detectors. Some
of them claim there are trojans in other parts of Gimp as well such as
twain.exe. In any case, as the other poster suggested, perhaps the
official builds guarantees that the builds pass all detectors tests
and so please feel free to delete this version and use the official
version.

I have a write-up on this on my website and there is a whole lot of
discussion on Flickr as well.

Thanks,
Partha