Re: [Gimp-developer] Slow, artifact-prone redraw when panning in 2.8.0-RC1

On 11.04.2012 01:33, Partha Bagchi wrote:
> Someone reported for my builds that turning off color management
> helped. However, for photographs I would not want to turn off color
> management. They did say they were OK with my 2.7.5 build

I'm afraid turning off color management didn't make the slightest
difference...

I've also just confirmed that I get the same artifacts on my notebook at
work, so that's 3 64-bit Windows 7 machines with horrible panning
performance... :(

By the way - is it somehow possible to install the 32-bit version of
GIMP 2.8.x on a 64-bit system with the new combined Windows installer?