Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-user] ANNOUNCE: GIMP 2.7.5 released

John:
That build is from Partha. I'm pretty sure that it's a false positive, since he has been contribuiting with builds for some time and nobody had problems with his builds. Just in case, contact him and ask him about this warning.

As I mentioned above, you shouldn't report problems with unofficial builds to devs, and this is exactly the case.

Anyway, there's a build of 2.8 RC1 available here:
http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html
as Alexia just pointed out.

Gez.