Re: [Gimp-developer] suggestion for new versions of GIMP

Hi!

<cut />

>  > I am a fan of GIMP. I was thinking, when we get shortcut keys for all
> operations in the menu. Please add this also as a user request.
>  > Thank you,
>  > Chandana
>
> Don't like GIMP's preset shortcut keys? Change Them! Go to the "Edit"
> menu and open the "Keyboard Shortcuts" screen:

I think it's more a call for some specific defaults than for ability to edit keyboard shortcuts.

<cut />

> Both GIMP and Photoshop have relatively high learning curves and they
> operate using different concepts.

Don't take it as a challenge, but I was wondering for some time where these concepts really differ (from the user point of view).

Bless
thebodzio