Re: [gedit-list] showing hidden files on open - no context menu available

> I found the file where these settings are kept on my system:
>
> ~/.config/gtk-2.0/gtkfilechooser.ini
>
> However, this is probably not really available for your version (you can
> always check of course)

Indeed, I don't even have a .config.

I do have a .gnome2, which contains an empty directory accels, and an
ini-file for gedit (named gedit-2).

Ronald
--
Ronald Fischer <ronaldf eml cc>
+  If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,