Re: [gedit-list] showing hidden files on open - no context menu available

On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 16:36 +0100, "Jesse van den Kieboom"
<jessevdk gnome org> wrote:
> Oops, I meant about 7 years ago. It's really quite old.

I don't have admin privileges on that system. Do you know whether it is
feasible to install a more recent version of gedit locally? I guess it
must be a statically linked executable, otherwise it would clash with
the installed gtk version.

Ronald
--
Ronald Fischer <ronaldf eml cc>
+  If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,