Re: [gedit-list] Project management, subversion/SCM integration

I would like to see support for CVS, Subversion, Git (and possibly
git-svn?), Bazaar, and Mercurial.

How advanced would the plugin get? Would it handle creating
repositories (I would say yes for Git, Bazaar, and Mercurial, and no
for CVS and Subversion). How about branching/tagging?

For the distributed systems, Git, Bazaar, and Mercurial, we would
probably want to remember which servers a repository has been pushed
to/merged from.

A good start for designing the system would be a feature map showing
the features of all of the revision control systems.