Re: [gedit-list] Project management, subversion/SCM integration

Hi all,

I'm glad this idea has come up again. It has been proposed/discussed
many times before, and it is really something we want to see developed.
I've always had this type of plugin/functionality in mind when I first
designed the file browser plugin (in terms of extensibility). To this
purpose, I've been working on an interplugin communication system
(currently available in the new_plugins branch) to allow plugins to
communicate, and for instance to have other plugins extend the file
browser plugin.

We're planning on integrating this work in the current development cycle
and I would like to make a joint effort to develop the project manager/
SCM manager plugin. We should try to put up a document describing the
requirements of the plugin and how it is going to be implemented.

Jesse

Op maandag 24-11-2008 om 13:28 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef Andrea Del
Signore: