Re: [gedit-list] Project management, subversion/SCM integration

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 04:12:16 -0500, Vic Fryzel wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 3:28 AM, Matej Cepl <mcepl redhat com> wrote:
>
>> Why patches? Wouldn't be better to make it into plugin?
>>
>> Matěj
>>

> Actually, Matěj, is it possible to manipulate any part of gedit from
> within a plugin?  If this is the case, then my previous post may be
> mistaken, and I'd agree that these should be plugins, not patches.

Hi Matej,

I can confirm that you can do at least the project managment part with a
gEdit plugin. I've done some work with libgbf to support autotools
projects within my plugin [1].

Regards,
Andrea

[1] http://code.google.com/p/vtg/wiki/Documentation