Re: [gedit-list] Project management, subversion/SCM integration

Jesse van den Kieboom wrote:
We're planning on integrating this work in the current development cycle
and I would like to make a joint effort to develop the project manager/
SCM manager plugin. We should try to put up a document describing the
requirements of the plugin and how it is going to be implemented.

I created a Google project for the gedit-svn project yesterday, located here:

http://code.google.com/p/gedit-svn/

Maybe we could use the SVN plugin as a foundation for further SCM plugins, as I don't think they will be very much different. There is already a Bazaar plugin.

--
Vic Fryzel (vic dot fryzel at gmail dot com)