Re: [gDesklets] Getting 0.36.3 out there...

On 12/16/2010 04:24 AM, Bjoern Koch wrote:
> It would be nice if you could put it on the official homepage (including
> an announcement ?!), too.

Will do, probably tomorrow.  Do you want it up on the launchpad download
section as well?

> So, I will start on the "what's new page" ASAP. And I will take a closer
> look at the desklets-basic (small improvements etc.).
> Furtheremore we should update the develbook...

Okay.  I went and removed all the "[new in 0.xx.x]" tags a while back, but I'm
not sure that was a good idea.  It makes it hard for desklet devs to put a
minimum version in the dependency section of the <meta> tag.  If you think we
should revert those changes, I'd be okay with it.  An alternative would be a
new page in the book listing major changes (i.e. new tags, new syntax) for
this purpose.  What do you think?

Joe