Re: [gDesklets] Getting 0.36.3 out there...

Hi there,

> Thanks for putting this together.  My vote is to release the beta as you have
> it since there's not much that affects the user, freeze the feature set, and
> fix the build issues (I am happy to do this).  After the beta has been out
> long enough (1 month?) with no bugs, that's 0.36.3.  What do you think?

Sounds good to me ;).

So, as usual, you can find the tarball here:
http://www.gdesklets.info/archive/gDesklets/

It would be nice if you could put it on the official homepage (including
an announcement ?!), too.

So, I will start on the "what's new page" ASAP. And I will take a closer
look at the desklets-basic (small improvements etc.).
Furtheremore we should update the develbook...

I guess we will be fine to have the 0.36.3_final out then.

Greetings, Bjoern