Re: [gDesklets] Getting 0.36.3 out there...

Hi Bjoern,

On 12/14/2010 05:04 AM, Bjoern Koch wrote:
[snip]
> Anyway, I have the bz2-tarball here and if you think it is OK to be
> released using the way I build it: just let me know.

Thanks for putting this together.  My vote is to release the beta as you have
it since there's not much that affects the user, freeze the feature set, and
fix the build issues (I am happy to do this).  After the beta has been out
long enough (1 month?) with no bugs, that's 0.36.3.  What do you think?

Joe