Re: [gDesklets] Website: broken download links for the Xirrus Wi-Fi Monitor Controller

Hiya,

Bjoern Koch wrote:
just want to let you know the the " Xirrus Wi-Fi Monitor Controller" cannot be downloaded as the download link is invalid:

The requested URL /files/controls/Xirrus Wi-Fi Monitor Controller/Xirrus Wi-Fi Monitor Co was not found on this server.

Still broken... :(.

sorry, didn't notice the original post, but now that I see the broken controller I'll take a quick look. I'm guessing it's because of the long name (as you can see the basename is cut after "Co" there). probably yet another security setting on the server.

let you know if i find something.

in related news, Natan from the universal applets project has been asking me to do a bit of gD-tweaking to make it work under the UA-project (would be really cool). i'm quite busy atm, so if anyone else wants to do something about it please let me know :)

cheers,
lauri