Re: [gDesklets] Website: broken download links for the Xirrus Wi-Fi Monitor Controller

On Thu, 2008-08-28 at 20:07 +0200, Bjoern Koch wrote:
> > just want to let you know the the " Xirrus Wi-Fi Monitor Controller"
> > cannot be downloaded as the download link is invalid:
> >
> > The requested URL /files/controls/Xirrus Wi-Fi Monitor Controller/Xirrus
> > Wi-Fi Monitor Co was not found on this server.
>
> Still broken... :(.

not anymore. the problem was caused by a 70 char limit to file path
length. I guess I wasn't expecting controls or desklets with such long
names :).

anyway, the new limit is now 255, so unless people start using phrases
instead of common names it should suffice.

cheers,
lauri