Re: [gDesklets] 0.36.1 archive available for testing

On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 23:02 +0200, Bjoern Koch wrote:
> OK, on my system (gentoo) gdesklets gets installed into /usr/local/lib.
> I guess this is the reason why it can't be found ?!

 Try to create the Makefile again using

   ./configure --prefix=<some_path>   I'm guessing too, I haven't got
this problem, Works for me.

> But I guess these files might be shared and cleaning them out could be a
> bad idea ?!

 I'm not sure if is a bad idea or not but AFAIK those files should not
be installed (distributed)

 the "update-mime-database" is in charge to create all content located
in /usr/share/mime so I think there won't be any problem if you mark
them to clean.