Re: Branding in games - was: Re: theming gnect (Four-in-a-row)

Alan Horkan wrote:
The fedora marbles are lovely and I really like them except for the
branding issue and if the swirl didn't happen to be the same as the fedora
logo I'd want them included yesterday. (Referring back to earlier in the
thread even if you didn't specifically mention it in the last mail.)

Callum does the commit work so it is really up to him to decide and
including the Fedora marbles could probably go into the extra themes
package since they are so well done.

I do NOT think is a good idea to include the Fedora themed marbles, I am not sure it is a desired use for a trademarked logo, this is why I have not proposed them, all my submission in bugzilla are either unbranded or branded with the Gnome logo (and I have submitted a lot of Same Gnome themes, I do not expect all to be liked, just couldn't stop myself drawing more and more).

--
nicu
my clipart page: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro