Re: Branding in games - was: Re: theming gnect (Four-in-a-row)

Alan Horkan wrote:

Nicu Buculei said:
But how about this kind of branding (using the Gnome foot):
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=64846&action=view
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=64847&action=view

I do like the design taken on its own merits, only the fact that it it
is owned by Fedora taints it for me.  I would still like something with
those swirls often includes in cats eye style marbles.

You will notice the rest of Gnome games is not very heavily branded, not
even with the Gnome footprint so Fedora branding doesn't seem like such a
good idea but it is entirely up to Callum to decide if he wants to include
it in Gnome games extra.

There is *nothing* related to Fedora in those two themes, probably you confuse them with a theme I never officially proposed (but posted here a link when you asked for it).