Re: theming gnect (Four-in-a-row)

On Wed, 3 May 2006, Nicu Buculei wrote:

> Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 15:57:24 +0300
> From: Nicu Buculei <nicu_gnome nicubunu ro>
> To: games-list gnome org
> Subject: Re: theming gnect (Four-in-a-row)
>
> Alan Horkan wrote:
> >
> > Please post a sample of your new artwork, I'd love to see what you came up
> > with.
>
> As I said, is nothing fancy:
> http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/games/tileset_50x50_fedora.svg

Looks a bit dark to me.

> It is derived from a Same theme I made before:
> http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/games/same_fedora.svg
>
> Probably a little too branded... :p

Perhaps if instead of the F for Fedora you were to use a swirl like a
common mable?  I had hoped to replace the old bitmap marble theme with
Scalable Vector Graphics goodness some day but my patience and artistic
skills have held me back so far.  Aside from the heavy branding it is
rather nice.

--
Alan