Sudoku game for Gnome

Hi,

Does anyone know of a Sudoku game for Gnome existing out there? If
not, would it be possible to start developing one with the hopes of
getting it incorporated into gnome-games module ?

If no one exists, I would like to take this chance in getting a little
more involved with Gnome by helping out implementing one. I don't have
any preferred language, but I'm guessing that C   + GObject would be
the preferred way to go, although I'd prefer to use Python for an
implementation like this.

Any feedback on this would be most appreciated!

--Regards, Jacob Kroon