Re: gnibbles, choosing time to spend on level

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005, Luke Page wrote:

> Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 20:28:09 +0100
> From: Luke Page <eatthebean gmail com>
> To: games-list gnome org
> Subject: Re: gnibbles, choosing time to spend on level
>
> > Maybe this would be a good time to ask Callum to clarify how he feels
> > about having these options in the codebase (accessibly through gconf or
> > otherwise) but not necessarily having them included in the Graphic User
> > Interface?
> >
> > I assume that if such changes make the codebase more generalised and
> > easier to maintain and you would be likely to accept them.
>
> its not a big deal... I was just trying out my first patch.

I didn't mean to sound critical.  I like the idea of the games code
increasingly becoming a generalised flexible framework allowing for all
kinds of little adjustments and I like the sound of you patch but I would
be conservative about how much details Gnome should expose to end
users.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan.