Re: Minutes of the Board meeting of January, 31st, 2017

Debarshi Ray <rishi is lostca se> wrote:
It appears [1] that a decision was already taken on the 28th of February to use our Engagement channels for promoting these Patreon campaigns. Given that there is enough overlap between the Foundation's board and the Engagement Team, I am wondering where things stand at the moment.

There should probably have been some communication from the board to the Engagement Team, despite the (partial) overlap in membership. It looks like that never happened, though.

Would you like someone to draft a post? There is enough information in my initial email [2] for someone to compose an article. I understand that everybody is busy, and I'd rather let somebody more accomplished write the article, but I can also do it if you want me to.

If you don't feel comfortable writing a post, it would still be helpful if you could reach out on an Engagement Team to raise the issue there.

Or is somebody from the Engagement Team already working on this?

Not that I know of.

Allan