Re: Code of Conduct Adoption Process

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 3:11 PM, Richard Stallman <rms gnu org> wrote:
My practical question is, which of those lists _do his messages
actually get through to_?

I should send my reactions to the lists that his messages
actually reach, and not to those his messages do not reach.

I would respectfully recommend to treat his email address as SPAM when
his messages reach you, since based on previous comments and postings
I've seen from him, he's obviously just a troll and doesn't need to be
fed.

Good luck!