Re: Code of Conduct Adoption Process

Can you please stop leaking half a conversation from a private mailing list to a public one? Thank you.

My constructive criticism is that you not take your code of
  > conduct guidance from people who are unrepentant poster children
  > for the need for a code of conduct.

He's exaggerating about me, but that's the smaller error.  His
fundamental error is in the general premise that he wants us to accept
without examination: that we should judge proposals based on opinions
about the people who worked on them.

We should judge proposals based on what they say and their effects,
not based on personalities.