Re: Linking to non-free websites from gnome.org

On 01/06/2015 10:24 AM, Richard Stallman wrote:
I understand that you can't move the campaign now.  But can you post a
bitcoin address, and invite people to send money that way if they
don't want to run nonfree JS code?

I've added a section to the campaign borrowed from crowdsupply.

  Alternative Payment

  We understand that credit cards aren't for everyone. If you cannot
  or do not want to pay by credit card, eCheck, or paypal, contact
  christian hergert me to make alternate arrangements.

As for bitcoin, I'm not comfortable 1) publishing publicly if i have a
bitcoin wallet. 2) what that wallet's address would be.

-- Christian