Re: OPW; Where does the 500$ for each GSoC goes?

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 06:27:43PM +0100, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:
I have proposed to the board that a financial report should be
published every month as that will enable the membership to be better
informed. I am already presenting a financial report to the board on a
monthly basis, so it would not be difficult to present something to
the membership and it would be in line with the board's commitment to
always freeze spending in the future if the report is a month late. I
hope that the board will approve this step towards transparency and
that I will be able to publish the 2015 budget (planned spending)
publicly in October.

That sounds a good step forward.

--
Sébastien