Re: OPW; Where does the 500$ for each GSoC goes?

On 16 September 2014 16:09, Alexandre Franke <alexandre franke gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 12:54 PM, Fabiano Fidêncio <fabiano fidencio org> wrote:
I do believe GNOME Foundation should have a clear (and well documented) way
for people raising their questions wrt how the GNOME Foundation's money is
spent.
I *do* understand it's keep private for security reasons and, just to be
more than clear, I am *not* questioning this.
What I'm questioning is: Could the Foundation provide a way for the members
to check whatever they want to check wrt this topic?

http://www.gnome.org/foundation/reports/ is a bit outdated, but it exists.

minor correction: it's not really outdated. the foundation publishes
the reports for the previous fiscal year, as it's required by law.

answering questions on the current fiscal year is *complicated*, at
least until the budget is being prepared, i.e. this October.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
http://www.bassi.io