Re: OPW; Where does the 500$ for each GSoC goes?

On 16 September 2014 17:44, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
hi Alexandre;

On 16 September 2014 17:22, Alexandre Franke <alexandre franke gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 5:12 PM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
On 16 September 2014 16:09, Alexandre Franke <alexandre franke gmail com> wrote:
http://www.gnome.org/foundation/reports/ is a bit outdated, but it exists.

minor correction: it's not really outdated. the foundation publishes
the reports for the previous fiscal year, as it's required by law.

We're in September 2014. The latest financial report is for the period
October 2010 - July 2011. I don't know when the fiscal year ends,

I see annual reports for every year; they include the financial report
for the foundation.

The line "The Reports are published each quarter, and a specific
annual report is also published at the end of each year." should
probably be changed :)