Conservancy as potential home for OPW (was Re: Mission Statement)

[ I want to be clear that I'm here primarily as an individual member of
  the GNOME Foundation.  However, this particular post is primarily on
  behalf on Conservancy -- since Oliver called out Conservancy
  explicitly as a possible home for OPW.  I'm the President, on the
  Board of Directors, and an employee of Conservancy. ]