Re: Mission Statement

Given the program really have outgrown into something that OPW is no
longer GNOME specific and the administrative burden the program have
become for the foundation I do think splinting out the program
something that should be considered.

I know an organization [1] that have administrative and legal
expertise, maybe they would be interested in govern the program?

1 https://sfconservancy.org/overview/

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Ekaterina Gerasimova