Re: Mission Statement

On 08/06/2014 12:36 PM, Pascal Terjan wrote:
I personnally have no problem with GNOME managing OPW but given that's
it getting bigger than GNOME itself it may make sense to have an
independant foundation.
Apart from that, regarding the time consumed, is the charge enough to
hire someone part time dedicated to it?

Red Hat and the Software Freedom Conservancy are funding Marina and Karen's time spent on administering it respectively; Ropes & Gray is providing pro-bono legal assistance.

I suppose if *additional* admin assistance is needed and funding is needed, that would be a useful discussion point.

~m