Re: Minutes of the Board meeting of March 25th, 2014

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 7:38 PM, Hashem Nasarat <hnasarat gmail com> wrote:
In regards to this issue: I hope the board, to stymie discontent &
demonstrate equity, will settle on an equal solution for both Diego and
Sindhu, both outstanding members of our community.

With that said I really don't care to argue, but since nobody else has
called you out: nitpicks below & inline.

Really? Sri and Sindhu already replied. There really was no need to
retatiate with a message full of sarcasm and insults. My intention was
only to defend the board but since a board member himself thought that
I'm wrong here, I decided to rest my case.

Since you asked, I will reply in private to address your valid points about OPW.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
Befriend GNOME: http://www.gnome.org/friends/