Re: Minutes of the Board meeting of March 25th, 2014

In regards to this issue: I hope the board, to stymie discontent &
demonstrate equity, will settle on an equal solution for both Diego and
Sindhu, both outstanding members of our community.

With that said I really don't care to argue, but since nobody else has
called you out: nitpicks below & inline.

Zeeshan, I found your post to be very aggravating (even though you
weren't speaking /to/ me) due to [what I interpreted as] your nitpicking
& condescending explanations (one might even use the term
'mansplaining'), & nihilistic/keep-the-status-quo attitude.