Re: Question to GNOME Foundation Board candidates

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Cameron" <brian cameron oracle com>
To: "GNOME Foundation" <foundation-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:16:48 AM
Subject: Question to GNOME Foundation Board candidates

My question to the candidates:

For returning board members, what are 3 conrete accomplishments on the
board that you are most proud of?  How many action items did you accept
over your last term and what percentage were completed?  If things did
not get done or tended to get done very late, please explain why.  If
you were to give your own performance a grade, what would it be?

For all candidates, how do you see being on the board will enhance or
facilitate the volunteer work you already do in the commutity?  How
many hours per week do you expect you will be able to dedicate to
working on the board on a regular basis?

Being on the board would help me identify and help establish more outreach and engagement efforts that are
relevant to GNOME. I'm particularly interested in seeing us move ahead on Joanie's idea of the Outreach
Program for Professors.

Beyond that, I'm interested in identifying some other way I can help the GNOME project and community thrive,
which would inform my work outside the board.

I would have 5-10 hours a week for my work on the board.

Brian

Thanks,
Marina