Re: Question to GNOME Foundation Board candidates

On 2013-05-20 14:00, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
we tried holding (semi-)regular IRC meetings over the last couple of years; we never really had much turn-out, and even requesting agenda points didn't yield many results.

I wasn't suggesting IRC meetings per se, but we need some kind of mechanism to report to the broader foundation what we are up to on a regular basis, similar to how we communicate with the Advisory board. If something like a e-mail with a status report from the board to foundation-list would be a better mechanism, I would support that.
- Andreas