Re: Question to GNOME Foundation Board candidates

Thanks Max, Emmanuele and Andreas for the replies!

Having the minutes of the Board meetings is certainly helpful. Problem is, IMO, that the granularity of the information there is way to high to inform the broader progress and accomplishments of the Board.