Re: GNOME: lack of strategic roadmap

On Tue, 2010-03-02 at 18:19 -0700, Stormy Peters wrote:

> Because you are being disruptive on the Foundation List.

Again. That's your believe. Good for you.

> People are not interested in having this argument and you are causing
> people to unsubscribe to the Foundation List and to quit
> participating.

That's their action. And you can't control that.

(what's your point?)

> If you do support GNOME, then please stop turning every thread into an
> argument. Respond to things you perceive as argumentative off list.

I do support GNOME. I want its Foundation to be strong.

> If people don't respond, assume they are not interested in that topic.

Sure.

> I will not be replying to this thread publicly any more.

Although your reply is fair, I did ask these three questions:

  1) > Why didn't the GNOME Foundation take a stance on that?

  2) > Wasn't that formulation starting an argument with me?

    3) > And how wasn't it? If it wasn't.

Why aren't you answering those questions?

Cheers,

Philip

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org