Re: GNOME: lack of strategic roadmap
- From: Philip Van Hoof <pvanhoof gnome org>
- To: Stormy Peters <stormy peters gmail com>
- Cc: rms gnu org, foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME: lack of strategic roadmap
- Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 02:36:25 +0100
On Tue, 2010-03-02 at 18:19 -0700, Stormy Peters wrote:
> Because you are being disruptive on the Foundation List.
Again. That's your believe. Good for you.
> People are not interested in having this argument and you are causing
> people to unsubscribe to the Foundation List and to quit
That's their action. And you can't control that.
(what's your point?)
> If you do support GNOME, then please stop turning every thread into an
> argument. Respond to things you perceive as argumentative off list.
I do support GNOME. I want its Foundation to be strong.
> If people don't respond, assume they are not interested in that topic.
> I will not be replying to this thread publicly any more.
Although your reply is fair, I did ask these three questions:
1) > Why didn't the GNOME Foundation take a stance on that?
2) > Wasn't that formulation starting an argument with me?
3) > And how wasn't it? If it wasn't.
Why aren't you answering those questions?
Philip Van Hoof, freelance software developer
home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
] [Thread Prev