Re: GNOME: lack of strategic roadmap

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 6:06 PM, Philip Van Hoof <pvanhoof gnome org> wrote:
I wonder why *nobody* so far is going into the things that I said in my
last reply, but why everybody so far is instead going into this.

Because you are being disruptive on the Foundation List. People are not interested in having this argument and you are causing people to unsubscribe to the Foundation List and to quit participating.

If you do support GNOME, then please stop turning every thread into an argument. Respond to things you perceive as argumentative off list.

If people don't respond, assume they are not interested in that topic.

I will not be replying to this thread publicly any more.

Stormy