Re: GNU hackers meeting & GUADEC 2011 colocation?
- From: Koen Martens <gmc sonologic nl>
- To: Andy Wingo <wingo pobox com>
- Cc: gnu-prog-discuss <gnu-prog-discuss gnu org>, foundation-list <foundation-list gnome org>, Sanne te Meerman <sanne opensourceadvies nl>
- Subject: Re: GNU hackers meeting & GUADEC 2011 colocation?
- Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:03:24 +0100
On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 08:46:05PM +0100, Andy Wingo wrote:
> On Tue 26 Jan 2010 15:07, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> writes:
> > Andy Wingo wrote:
> >> So inspired by Vincent's recent mail, let this be a mini-proposal for
> >> GHM co-location with the 2011 GUADEC. The ideal needs would be one
> >> smallish (40-50 people) room for three days. GHM events have had some
> >> funding attached to them in the past, enough to support them; while of
> >> course I can't predict the future, GNU probably could help support costs
> >> of the venue, when the time comes to discuss that.
> > Let me just confirm that that is not a typo - this is for 2011 yes, not
> > 2010?
> That was the intention, yes. I figured it was too late to talk about
> 2010, but if GUADEC organizers are interested we could probably do
Well, it's not really to late for that, and it'd be a cool addition to
the conference I think.
Koen (guadec 2010 organizer)
] [Thread Prev