Re: GNOME Foundation and CEO Goals
- From: Philip Van Hoof <pvanhoof gnome org>
- To: Og Maciel <ogmaciel gnome org>
- Cc: Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron sun com>, foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME Foundation and CEO Goals
- Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 00:32:33 +0100
On Tue, 2010-01-26 at 14:19 -0500, Og Maciel wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 2:07 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy peters gmail com> wrote:
> > So far we've gotten very little feedback on what people think the GNOME
> > Foundation should accomplish in 2010.
> > I've put together a short survey if you'd like to weigh in that way.
> Guess my previous emails were my wish list for the Board to look into
> for 2010 (though my initial email was more like a list for the CEO)...
> I like this survey and have already submitted my choices. I look
> forward to seeing the results and the discussions that will issue from
Yes, this survey is very useful. Thanks a lot for this, Stormy.
I hope the survey results will be made available soon.
Philip Van Hoof, freelance software developer
home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
] [Thread Prev