Re: GNOME Foundation and CEO Goals

Bonus goals are meant to direct energy into places we feel are most important for the current cycle.  The bonuses both reflect pie in the sky, you are probably never going to get this done items to more mundane items which none the less, contribute to the growth of the foundation.  We could just pay Stormy a flat salary but in an organization where her and Zana are the only full time employees, bonuses are a good management tool for tracking her performance in reaching our goals.  It also helps give her feedback as to her performance that a flat salary wouldn't.

--
John (J5) Palmieri