Re: Thanks, and a Brief Survey

    Your suggestions would probably be better received if they didn't sound so
    much like orders.

I'm sorry if the tone rubbed you the wrong way, but I think it was
a misunderstanding.  I was politely asking for someone to fix some bugs.

Vincent's proposal to explicitly list the acceptable licenses is a
good idea.  It would make things clearer.  If people start to work on
it, I'd like to talk with them.

But even with that change, it is would still better not to start by
giving the reader the wrong idea only to correct it later.  Also,
changing these words is a way to give needed support to the free
software movement.

If it is ten years since GNOME stopped doing that, it should still
start.