Re: GNOME: lack of strategic roadmap

I'm going to call for an end of thread,

If people want to sort out what their personal points of view on what
GNOME should be, I would suggest them to follow up that discussion in
private and not in this list anymore.

If people want to contribute to a strategic roadmap for GNOME, I think
we all would welcome anyone coming up with a compelling set of goals
and start working on action items to execute that vision and do so in
the respective channels (marketing list to name an example).

Talking forever about what GNOME should be and expecting for someone
to follow that direction is not going to effectively change anything.

Thank you.

Alberto Ruiz