Re: GNOME: lack of strategic roadmap

Hi all,
I think that this sort of discussion belongs to the gtk-devel mailing list,
besides, all of this "nice to have" have been discussed in the past
but none has actually stepped up to write actual code (as Martyn says,
everytime you start writting something, you hit the legacy wall).

The point that I'm trying to make is that, unless somebody steps up to
implement some of those advancements and seriously push them for
inclusion, this discussion is not really going anywhere.

Alberto Ruiz