Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership

On Wed, 2009-11-25 at 16:50 -0200, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
> Alternative proposal: lets deal with the problem at hand and get our
> story straight about what is planet.gnome.org, what can be posted
> there (i.e. no porn and vulgar language etc.) and how we can help
> to enforce a reasonably exact policy on an exact resource which
> is planet.gnome.org.

planet.gnome.org is hard to moderate. Editors can only remove an entire
blog. It would be easier if the software allowed the existing editors to
remove a single blog post.

Then we could have long discussions about censorship instead.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com