Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Call for Questions

Hello,

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 5:30 PM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
(...)
> Is this the "blessed" method of gathering questions? If so, we should
> publicise it some (desktop notes, pgo at least). I have added some questions
> to start it off.

Sounds great! Thank you for adding your questions, I will add the ones
I received via email.

I submitted a news topic to gnomedesktop.org but it not shown yet,
probably needs to be approved. Can somebody post to pgo? Thanks!

Cheers,

Susana