Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Call for Questions
- From: Dave Neary <dneary gnome org>
- To: Susana Pereira <susana pereira gmail com>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Call for Questions
- Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 08:40:14 +0200
Susana Pereira wrote:
With the final list of candidates announced, it's time to submit
questions about the GNOME Foundation and the GNOME Project to this years
prospective Board of Directors.
I guess I should read all my email before hitting reply, eh? ;)
Please send your questions to membership-committee gnome org until the
27th of May.
Would it be possible to have this process be public, for example on this
mailing list or on Desktop Notes? Knowing what questions others want to
ask (or seeing that no-one has asked the thing they're interested in
yet) may jolt people into action.
GNOME Foundation member
dneary gnome org
] [Thread Prev