Re: Minutes of board meetings?
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>
- To: Dave Neary <dneary gnome org>
- Cc: foundation-list <foundation-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Minutes of board meetings?
- Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 14:37:38 -0400
On 05/26/2009 02:29 PM, Dave Neary wrote:
Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
On 05/26/2009 12:31 PM, Dave Neary wrote:
They haven't been going out to foundation-list or foundation-announce as
they did in the past either. Is there a reason for it, or should I
assume it's because Luis was working hard to graduate and no-one took
minutes at meetings he missed?
We *have* been taking minutes even when Luis was absent from the meeting.
Excuse me - I should have said "publishing minutes". Suggesting that
no-one minuted meetings was unfair.
These are two different issues. I believe I made it clear that:
1) Minutes have been taken.
2) We'll try to publish them before elections.
If minutes hadn't been taken we couldn't publish them now. So while you may
reason that unpublished minutes are as good as no minutes, it's not exactly
like that since unpublished ones *can* be published now.
] [Thread Prev